Sunday 27 September 2009

Bling and buy: Your guide to the best jewellery

Back at the start of 2009 I joined Twitter and discovered a treasure chest of independent designers, in particular some jewellery designers who create stunning pieces. At around the same time, I started reading some great fashion and make up blogs, and realised that there seems to be a bit of a gap in the market for a blog that brings a daily dose of jewellery to its readers.

So I set one up myself! I'm hoping I'll be able to bring you the cream of jewellery picks from Etsy, independent designers, and the high street. Picks like this 'Fly away with me Balloon Edition' from Etsy seller yellowgoat.for $96. Pricey yes, but it's made from sterling silver and she designs and hand makes every single item in her range.

I'd love to hear from you if you have any recommendations, or if you'd like to be featured.

No comments:

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails