Thursday 1 October 2009

She Draws: Vintage Phone Charm Necklace


She Draws recently added me on my personal twitter account (@emma_cossey) and I quickly fell in love with her quirky artistic designs. The designs have a sort of old school british look to them, and designer Laura isn't just limited to jewellery as she has a fabulous range of cards, kitchen linen, and custom tags.

It was difficult to choose one pick, and I'd encourage you to have a good look at her Folksy store. My personal favourite is this Vintage Phone Charm Necklace for £14. The design is printed onto plastic and coated with a glossy resin. It hangs on an 18 inch necklace, and the design is cleverly hung to give an animated impression.

You can follow She Draws on Twitter and you might want to check out her blog as she has a brilliant competition going on at the moment...

No comments:

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails