Tuesday 20 April 2010

Computer key 'Glam' Brooch from Farfetch


I spend a large part of my working week browsing gadgets and geek-stuff for Dork Adore, so I guess it was inevitable that my passion for jewellery would eventually overlap with my nerd-tendencies.

The result? This quirky brooch in the design of a set of computer keys.

The Computer Key 'Glam' Brooch above is from Farfetch.com, a new site for me. The majority of designer pieces on the site are way out of my budget, but this brooch is a far more affordable at £30. It's created by the design collective Vicolo Paglia Corta, a group of photographers and fashion and graphic designers. They've got a few other computer and lego inspired pieces, so it's a must-see destination for designer dorks.

Got a geek on your life who would appreciate this?

No comments:

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails