Tuesday 11 May 2010

London loves retro pin from Fluffs Stuff

I don't often get a chance to make it into London, which means I still retain an appreciation for the charm of all of the capital's tourists spots, famous icons and...shops. Obviously. So, I often find myself drawn to objects that pay tribute to our great city.

I've seen Fluffs Stuff featured quite a bit on Folksy recently, and I love their fabric 3D take on a brooch. This London-based pin would look amazing on a blue or red pea coat, or simply pinned to a plain handbag.


Purchase the pin for £10 from the Fluffs Stuff Folksy shop.

1 comment:

AngelEden said...

What great badges! I'm a fan of fabric badges on coats, I recently got an Alice in Wonderland badge from Sumptuosity, I'll go check out Fluffs Stuff folksy store.

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails