Thursday 17 June 2010

Contemporary Jewellery from Lovedazzle

Supporting British designers is something I'm really passionate about on Bling and Buy, so I was intrigued when I heard of a new website that hand picks the best "handmade, collectable, investable, wearable art," and brings them all together on one retail site: Lovedazzle.

Below are a few of the pieces they're currently showcasing:



Orange vetch bangle by Sue Gregor, £35
Tiny butterfly studs by Hannah Louise Lamb, £29
Heart of gold locket by Nick Hubbard

For me though, it's all about the brooches. The designs of Timothy Information Limited are particularly quirky.

Unknown 27 by Timothy Information Limited, £106
Copper Oak Brooch by Becky Crow, £112
Mobile brooch A123 by Lindsey Mann (which comes with it's very own display trolley!) £445

The people behind Lovedazzle, Tony Gordon and Christine Bola, are experts at showcasing new pieces after a long history of hosting jewellery exhibitions, so I'll be definitely be keeping an eye on the site in the future.

In the meantime, why not have a browse of the site and let me know YOUR favourites?

No comments:

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails