*Cough* me either.
In a time-honoured tradition, I've left it right to the last minute. The traditional options (socks, ties, mass-produced Father's Day compilation CD full of cheesy 80s ballads) are leaving me a bit cold this year, so I had a little snoop around Folksy for some inspiration.
Hurrah! Food-based cufflinks, personalised manly jewellery and some seriously cool greetings cards. What more could a son or daughter need?
Below are a few of my favourite options from the handmade marketplace.
- Vodka Tonic with Ice Cufflinks, Top left, Buff Cuffs, £12.99
- Bacon resin cufflinks, Top middle, Handmade by Birdcage Creative, £11.90
- Imprint Me Silver Cufflinks (personalised with fingerprint), Top right, Ali Bali Jewellery, £50
- Passport holder-vintage comics, Large left image, Bookity, £13.50
- Stacking Lyric Rings, Large right image, Spots & Stripes, £35
- Dad, You're The Best keyring, Bottom left, Jupiter Rocks, £9.99
- Dad You Rock Hand Cut Card, Bottom middle, StoreyShop, £4.95
- Egg & Chips Cufflinks, Bottom right, Candy Jewels UK, £10.99