Tuesday 13 October 2009

Max's World: Green Knitter's Brooch


Recently, I've been meeting a lot of people who are really into knitting and stitching, and it's got me kinda interested. It's so big now that there's even groups for people to get together and knit together, known as Stitch and Bitch. I'm tempted to get involved but fear my chubby fingers might prevents me creating some of the amazing creations they showcase.

For those that can actually knit/stitch, you might like this knitter's brooch from Folksy designer Max's World. The brooch is only £6.50 and comes in a variety of colours, as well as options including earrings and necklaces. The brooch features a tiny pair of knitting needles and ball of wool. Adorable, no?

No comments:

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails