Wednesday 14 October 2009

Very Vintage™ Designs: Walkin' In A Winter Wonderland Teeny Tiny Snowflake Studs


Last night, I pulled on a pair of extra thick socks, some fleecy pjs, and popped an extra blanket on the bed. Why, you ask? Because summer is finally over and I can indulge my inner child with thoughts of morning frosts and winter snow. Plus I live in a really old farmhouse with rubbish central heating...

Anyway, the reason I'm telling you all of this is because I came across these snowflakes for £3 on folksy and fell a little bit in love. They're by Very Vintage™ Designs, who has a really cute range of stuff including these "Kiss Me" Bobby pins for £3.25.

All of the range is available gift wrapped in a little bag, so it's a treat for yourself or a loved one this Christmas!

No comments:

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails