Sunday, 11 October 2009

PunkyJane: Facebook necklace for yummy mummies


My Etsy newsletter popped up in my inbox yesterday and alerted me to the seller PunkyJane, who features a range of silver jewellery with personalised messages.

Amongst the sweet engraved necklaces for mums, dads and entire families was this facebook necklace that made me giggle for quite a while. I know a few yummy mummies who will appreciate the sentiment as much as they love a quick break on Farmville.

The necklace is $30 and available on a couple of different length chains.

2 comments:

Quincifer said...

Cute!

Sandy Simpson [Punky Jane] said...

Thanks so much for the blog love, Emma! Just so you know...I could always make one that says 'MUMMY!'

Cheers!

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails