Monday 12 April 2010

Enchanted Forest Necklace from Rose and Raven


The current trend for fairy tale inspired adornments shows no signs of ending, and if that means we'll be inundated with butterfly-inspired products I'm more than happy for it to continue!

This Enchanted Forest Necklace above is from Folksy seller Rose and Raven features a large brass leaf with a cluster of beads, a butterfly and glass droplets. I'd wear this necklace casually slung over a loose smock top and leggings for a bit of boho chic.

Enchanted Forest Necklace £13.50

2 comments:

Vicky said...

That is gorgeous, what a brilliant find!

I'm on their website now :)

Rose and Raven said...

Thank you so much for featuring my necklace - you've made my day! Rachel x

Other stuff you might like

Related Posts with Thumbnails